![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 15.7.05 . . . . . Today was ridiculous, and it's not over yet! I was just out driving for the first time, which should imply to y'all that I got my permit, which I did. I, unlike some people, do not drive illegally. :P Mmyes. I think I will like driving. xD The action of getting the permit itself was ludicrously stressful, and there was absolutely no reason for it. The reason I *thought* existed, was that I needed to come up with four points of identification other than my SS card, was nonexistent because it is the way of the DMV for the parent/guardian to produce the other four points. With their driver's license. Not their working papers, volunteer ID, school ID, report card, or health card - no. I needed none of this. God DAMN it. >.< So today I had a pounding headache for several hours because of an ID requirement that actually wasn't there. I feel better now, but I think I freaked my mom out driving. Oh my god I went twenty miles per hour, mom! DON'T CRASH! Mom. Be chill. I won't kill you. Promise. Still need final word from Veronica on Natalie coming to Binghamton, although apparently her mother isn't coming, sadly. :( Also need to pack and do my compsci homework, and remember to occasionally deal with laundry-related issues. Bugger responsibility. I just wanna go visit my boyfriend.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |