![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 26.7.05 . . . . . So you know what, poli sci wouldn't work too well for me, I think. International relations would probably be better. I always was a world history person, not a US person. :P And you know what? D.C. would be great, but so would New York. We are not a bad state to be in. I think I'd really like Cornell. So at this point, I am looking at applying to the following colleges, sorted by locale. I may throw in safety schools, but in my mind, St. John's is my safety school. xD D.C. and Vaguely D.C.-ish Area: John's Hopkins University St. John's College Annapolis Georgetown New York and New England: Cornell Columbia Sara Lawrence Yale Elsewhere: Chicago University That goddamn school cluster on the West Coast that my mom is so keen on, whatever it's called Mwa. And as for major/minor business, I'm thinking double major: international relations and world history, double minor in philosophy and the German language. Because it would totally rock to be the ambassador to Deutschland. Representin', yo.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |