![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 29.7.05 . . . . . So the word oneiromancy is pretty cool - yes, yes it is. Anyway, got up at seven today - one of my weekend days goddamn it - to go to breakfast with Susan, who is probably mowing her lawn right now. She is going to Kentucky today. Have fun, Susan. :) Starbucks was tasty, as always. Maybe I'll try the green tea frappucino next time. o.O So weird. Scheming events for a week from today. So far it appears that there shall be AU, a meet-Erin party, mall-roving, and history-nerding. I love the D.C. area, partially (and by partially I mean quite a lot) because my sister is down there and my sister is pretty nifty. Also because it is pretty, there is beautiful weather, there are politicians to throw rocks at and to usurp, and good colleges to lay siege to. Mmyes. (I still think I'd really like Cornell. xD I really should apply to Jon Stewart's school, too - I think it's in the Carolinas somewhere.) Colin, you know you want to call me.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |