|
. . . . . entries for 10.7.05 . . . . .
I'm home.
. . . yep, that's about it. o.O I actually made a sort of log of my travels in the form of letters to certain acquaintances of mine, so maybe I'll copy parts of them onto my blog at some point. For once, I'd prefer talking to people than just blogging to empty space. How very unusual.
One line I remember (in approximation) from my letter to Charlie: it was bloody cold on the Cape, at least for the first couple of days. I missed my 90-degree bedroom. Moreover, I missed Mikey's 85-degree bedroom, and moreover I missed the warmth acquired not from the weather patterns but from my fellow human beings.
Aww. -.- Yeah, the letter was handwritten, too. Pretty sappy. Oh well. It's currently in my backpack which is currently in the Pilot which is currently on a journey to get Max from being boarded. Poor kitty. I do not think he would've liked that very much.
IM me, damn it.
[] . . . ees @ 6:17:00 PM
come home?
|
|