|
. . . . . entries for 3.7.05 . . . . .
Hey hey, just got back from a lovely evening and great movie with the CTKs, whom I love very dearly. (I love Charlie the most, however, and I am trying not to be too disheartened that I shall not see him again this visit. I shall, however, see him at Penzance, which is not too very far away.)
I have boxers now. (CassieIswearifyoutellmomanddadtheywillfreakoutatmesojustdon'tdoitokay!?) They fit pretty well, and are classy in plaid. Mwahaha. Again - the CTKs are strange and wonderful creatures.
Mmyep. That's how things go. Probably going home tomorrow, classes on Tuesday. I might stretch it 'til Tuesday to attempt to see Charlie one final time, but eeh. Don't see it happening somehow. At this point, I think it'd be more wise to get into college mode, eeeew. -.-
[] . . . ees @ 11:42:00 PM
come home?
|
|