|
. . . . . entries for 4.2.05 . . . . .
Things are better, I am not flipping out over AOL not working, since it worked for Cas and, later on, for me. :)
In other news: Snowball garb test run this evening. I have discovered that rhinestones on dress shoes are not altogether evil, and also that Erin *can* pull off purple eyeshadow if she is careful about it. She also must wear her hair in a sloppy bun more often, for it is sexy as all hell. xD Nyahaha.
I do not know if I will put on my makeup at Colin's house or what, since I'm heading to Snowball from the Chinese New Year party. I am thinking that I might put it on beforehand and re-apply before I leave. Somehow I don't think Mr. Wheeler will enjoy the idea of his bathroom mirror being used for makeup purposes. Oh well. o.o;
[] . . . ees @ 9:15:00 PM
come home?
|
|