![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 1.2.05 . . . . . In light of my last kind of heavy entry, I thought I'd post something light and fluffy before disappearing into my homework nest for the evening. Today was the anniversary of my first kiss, which happened to be with Sir Charles Hyland. I figure this gives me at least some right to be sappy and nostalgic, so I was for quite some time just reading over old conversations between the lad and myself. The more I read, the more I realize: our love is something that was grown into. We allowed it to happen almost cautiously at first, but it started snowballing ridiculously as we saw one another more often. And, amazingly enough, the damned snowballs grew at more or less the same rate. I do not understand why. As I read these old conversations, I still don't understand what the kid sees in me. He's amazing. He's all I've ever wanted, everything I could ask for in a friend or in a lover. And, well, damn it, here I am, just me. I guess I'm just a lucky bastard. :P Anyway, my point is: here is to another anniversary, Sir Charles, and more after that. I love you.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |