![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 8.2.05 . . . . . I am really, really tired. I blame the Mountain Dew, and if I blame the Mountain Dew, I really have to blame debate. Oh no, you say. Oh yes. Erin is back to griping about her only significant extracurricular activity. -.- (Actually, I'm supposed to be working on the Youth Court website. I have a floppy disk with information on it, but I have no floppy disk drive at home, so I must work on it at school. . . during lunch. . . if I remember.) Today is Fat Tuesday. No, really, it is. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. You people are so not Christian. xD Yeah, um, to non-local people, I was somewhat frustrated today because so few people were aware of the Mardi Gras-ness in the air. I went to school as a Karneval-themed pirate wench, because J.P. had her crazy pirate day today as well. Speaking of which: there will be a drag day and naughty Catholic schoolgirl day soon, there really will. Tina and I have to decide on dates and inform people. Rar. So sleepy. -.-
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |