|
. . . . . entries for 2.10.04 . . . . .
In the name of the dramatic arts: pucker up, Charlie! xD
I envision at least one parental unit elbowing me when those scenes roll around. o.O Oh well. It's worth the bruised ribs to see Sir Charles play yet another scrawny white boy.
I may go fetch my prospective homecoming dress still this evening. It is a glorious thing, and actually conforms to the stupid theme. I'll end up looking more Quebec-ish than Las Vegas-ish, however, owing to my cloak of elven kind (plus ten to my hide checks!) and beret that I will likely be acquiring with my dress. ^.^ How should Erin wear her hair to homecoming?
I've been reading through my blog's archives. It's probably a sin to be this interested by one's own thoughts. o.O "We've changed so much since then, oh yeah, we've grown. . ." Okay, so most of the song doesn't apply to my blog. But ah. . . yeah. We won't go there.
[] . . . ees @ 5:41:00 PM
come home?
|
|