|
. . . . . entries for 8.10.04 . . . . .
I died on the AP test, but I think I died peacefully. Some classmates of mine, I'm sure, died horrible, bloody, murderous deaths. So I am glad I studied a little. (There was a question directly from the Stearns review site on the test. Mwahaha.)
Matt is playing Driver's Ed on the computer next to me. He is amazingly bad at it. The world will become a dangerous place when Baxter gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.
Friendly's after school today, and disgusting fried food. Ugh. I should go for a walk once I get home. Yes. I think I will. I hope my dad will let me and not eat me. I'll probably be forced to take my Satanic dog with me. Preow!
[] . . . ees @ 10:14:00 AM
come home?
|
|