|
. . . . . entries for 22.10.04 . . . . .
. . . wow. Social turmoil. I'm glad I don't have any of that in *my* life. o.o
Yeah, it's Friday morning and I'm in the library. I haven't blogged for a while because. . . um. . . things have been boring. Actually I think if the most spectacular and unusual thing happened to me this week I'd think it was pretty damn boring.
We're supposed to start our "portrait" projects for art today, but I am going to take pictures of my subject tomorrow, so. . . yeah. I wonder what I'll do. o.o I think I'm going to draw him in profile with a mysterious hand *hem* semi-strangling him by his lanyard. Or, more likely, my lanyard. I wonder if he even still has his - I remember last year he kept his housekey on it.
Mmm random reminiscing. :)
[] . . . ees @ 7:20:00 AM
come home?
|
|