![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 15.1.04 . . . . . What you are about to read is a brainstorming session of what one Erin Sherman wants to do with her life, in no particular order: president nuclear engineer detective college professor middle/high school teacher district attourney FBI agent Um, um, I know I must've forgotten something, but whatever I've forgotten, I've forgotten it. And these are only the almost-sensible pursuits. It'd be cool if I could be a poet or an actress or a photographer. . . or something. But those aren't practical things to chase after. I could make them into hobbies. Yeah, so you might be asking, what the hell prompted this? I was just at a Youth Court guest speaker meeting about the FBI and the sorts of career opportunities there. You can basically do anything, so long as you're insanely good at it and are physically fit at the same time (which may be impossible for Erin with her abs of molten steel). But hell, it was interesting. It's also very very very very cold!!!! . . . and there's a funky blue star beneath Orion which is flickering like mad. I'm going to bring it up with Mr. Spollen tomorrow. I think it's an unstable blue giant. xD No, I'm not a geek or anything.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |