|
. . . . . entries for 11.1.04 . . . . .
There are three prospective Snowball dresses at this point. I actually want two of them, since both of them would go with my pretty choker that I got for Christmas and they're very different sorts of things. But alas. . . I think I'm going to end up getting the more formal one, even though I'd probably never wear it again. . .
Anyway, yeah, enough of the vague dress-talk. I'm not going to mention specifics because I want to shock and amaze everyone with how positively stunning I look.
(I use the end sarcasm tag as the result of a recommendation from my buddy Dan, who doesn't want to waste brainpower on trying to figure out whether or not I'm being a bitter, cynical childe. So there you have it.)
Aaah, so now I really ought to be getting down to my homework for tomorrow. Wiedersehen.
[] . . . ees @ 5:31:00 PM
come home?
|
|