![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 28.1.04 . . . . . "Now these fine ladies, they had a plan! They was out t'meet the boys in the band! They said 'C'mon, dudes! Let's get it on!' AND WE PROCEEDED TO TEAR! THAT! HO-TEL DOWN!" Ah yes. . . AC/DC. It's Wednesday night. Going back to the middle school for a visit was kind of disappointing. It was really structured (we weren't allowed to disrupt classes, damn it!) and I didn't get to see Mr. Adamo (ELA), Mrs. Millet-Wilson (maternity leave), or Mrs. Cavallaro (ELA). Neopets is totally insane. If I ever get desperately bored I'm going to start a Final Fantasy summoned creature roleplay and see what happens. xD No, I *called* Bahamut ZERO, you bastards, YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!! I finished reading Lamb (The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal) a couple of nights ago. Good book. Andrea has a hold on it, so when I get back to school I will immediately return it. It's my dad's 59th birthday today. Writing it down (or typing it) and actually looking at the number makes me realize what a *big* number it is. My dad's getting up there. Since he can't eat dairy stuff due to his treatment mom and I went out and got him cherry applesauce and cool whip and put a candle in it. He liked it, and he seemed in a good mood all day, so I was happy. ^.^ The card I gave him was one of those artsy poetic cards. This particular one had watercolor turtles on it. The message on the card (What is a Dad?) had nothing to do with turtles. There weren't even big turtles and little turtles, like, fathers and children, just turtles. So, in a desperate attempt to make the turtles tie in with the rest of the card, on the front (where it asked the profound question mentioned above) I wrote "a turtle, duh!" and on the inside (after writing the word "love" about a hundred times and several little hearts) I wrote "love, the turtles. . . no wait, Erin." I hope he gets better soon, to whatever extent that phrase is applicable to the situation. I'm praying for him.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |