![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 23.1.04 . . . . . "If you said goodbye to me tonight, There would still be music left to write, What else could I do? I'm so inspired by you! That hasn't happened in the longest time. Once I thought my innocence was gone, Now I know that happiness goes on, That's where you found me, When you put your arms around me. . . I haven't been there for the longest time. . . I'm that voice you're hearing in the hall, And the greatest miracle of all, Is how I need you, And how you needed me too! That hasn't happened for the longest time! Maybe this won't last very long. . . But you feel so right, That I could be wrong! Maybe I've been hoping too hard, But I've gone this far, And it's more than I hoped for! Who knows how much further we'll go on? Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone. . . I'll take my chances! I forgot how nice romance is! I haven't been there for the longest time! I don't care what consequence it brings, I have been a fool for lesser things, I want you so bad, I think you ought to know that I intend to hold you for the longest time!"
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |