|
. . . . . entries for 21.12.03 . . . . .
I know this world is messed up. I know it is. I know it could drive you crazy. And why is the world like this? Just because people are selfish, that's all, and that's natural, and that's something you really can't change.
So why?
What would possess someone, driven mad by the world's selfishness, to perform the most selfish action of all themselves? What would possess someone to abandon all logic, all responsibility, all care for others and do the truly ignorant, truly selfish thing?
What could drive them to that illogical conclusion?
If one sees selfishness in the world, one shouldn't succumb to it! One shouldn't give in to the tides of pain and hurt, one should fight them! That's the only thing a responsible person can do. . .
[] . . . ees @ 9:34:00 PM
come home?
|
|