![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 24.12.03 . . . . . ^.^ Just saw Chicago and the end of It's a Wonderful Life. So I'm in a good mood. My sister is currently at Chateau Leblanc beating on Ormi. No, wait, she just finished beating on Ormi. Now she has to uh, get the. . . stuff. Yeah. Uh huh. Okay. I really know what's going on. (It's been about a whole two or three weeks since I got that game!! . . . I'm more than halfway through! I don't remember this stuff!) Merry 45 Minutes Left Until Christmas, too. I didn't go to the living nativity 'cause Cas has this thing against it since she's not even remotely religious (neither am I, really, but I'm agnostic whereas she's atheist). Yeah, she's home and lives in our room playing FFX-2/blogging. She was driving Dad around all day to his appointments, though, so she's not a very happy duck. Ooh, I got to open my one Christmas Eve present, and it was pajamas! They're nice pajamas which very much suit my tastes: they're purple with cats on them, and are tightly knit flannel that'll probably loosen up considerably after they've been washed a bit. I think I shall wear them to sleep tonight. They even came in a little purple pouch with cats on it. I also went shopping with my godfather yesterday, and I got four very nifty items (along with lots of überdark chocolate, which I love), which I shall list here: 1) (am currently wearing) awesome black shirt with bright white topstitching, done to be deliberately striking and nifty, with a cool neckline/collar 2) olive green seuded overshirt with a thin section of netting over the upper chest (I knocked on Cassie's dressingroom door while wearing this, and she subsequently emerged in the same shirt, only a size larger; we agreed to share the medium) 3) a plain creamy-white, fairly nondescript shirt to go under. . . 4) a camou blazer. no, it's not only a camou blazer, which is pretty cool in itself: it has sequins and rhinestones on it, and does an excellent job of flattering my already ridiculously obvious ass. ^.^ gotta love camouflauge with shiny things. So, as you can see, so far this has been an exemplary Christmas. I hope everyone will be happy and in a good mood and things tomorrow. :( They weren't really today. Mom got an inflatable Grinch and I just can't see my father liking that. It's by the back door currently, and has a habit of falling over. No one is online. It's Christmas Eve. Go figure. So I'm probably going to curl up in my new PJs and read LotF. Frohe Weinachten zu alles, und zu alles eine gute Nacht! den ganzen Nacht. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |