|
. . . . . entries for 16.11.03 . . . . .
I'm sleepy. I might take a brief nap before dinner and homework.
Went to Cohoes, got TOTALLY FRIGGIN' AWESOME pants and a pretty damned awesome shirt to go with them. :) You'll see them or hear more about them in the future.
Went to Eddie Bauer, got new winter coat and hat, which is very warm and toasty and melikes. :)
Went to a bunch of furniture stores and looked at sofas. Comfiness!
Discussed snow ball dresses with mother, who came up with the absolutely brilliant idea of a leather evening gown. If such a thing exists, I want to wear it. xD I'm thinking turtleneck, sleeveless, ankle-length, long slit down one side, chocolate brown. That's HOT.
And by hot, I mean totally cool.
[] . . . ees @ 5:44:00 PM
come home?
|
|