|
. . . . . entries for 19.11.03 . . . . .
Hum de dum dum dum baaaa-rum. Doing math homework. Factor, factor, cancel, bah, humbug. Yes indeed.
I don't know what to read now. Maybe I should actively read the Aeneid. Maybe I should read Ender's Game like Cassie wants me to. Maybe I should write the list of books I want for Christmas.
Give me Diamond Age!!!! o.O
I didn't wake up my dad today, so he didn't go to work. -.- But he didn't leave a note to wake him or anything. He could've had a doctor's appointment or something. Oh well.
Creepy message on cell phone from a wrong number. Creeeeepy.
Um. What else.
I disgraced one of the pseudo-geeks of the messiah's school. Or rather, I provided Dan with the material with which to do so. He got a big kick out of it. I'm proud of my geekishness. :)
Oh yeah! Anyone who feels like annoying the hell out of Matt Baxter, high-tail it right here.
[] . . . ees @ 10:43:00 PM
come home?
|
|