|
. . . . . entries for 5.11.03 . . . . .
Good Old Fashioned Loverboy would make a very, very adorable duet. And really. Imagine what could be choreographed in the instrumental interludes. xD
My day wasn't so bad. Tonight I really haven't got that much to do as such, but really I *should* do stuff. . . you know nights like that. Annoying as hell. Maybe I'll spend my time trying to invent a good special circumstance allowing Charlie to visit. Any ideas?
I wonder what Mitchell thinks of his bracelet. I should ask him, should I see him online.
I wish there were more dances during the school year. Damn it all. ^.^() Suddenly I'm interested in the damned things and they don't happen anymore! What the hell, asks I! What the bloody hell!
[] . . . ees @ 7:40:00 PM
come home?
|
|