|
. . . . . entries for 8.10.03 . . . . .
The Yankees had better kick the Sox's ass, because Kochie needs to be deflated and SO DOES PAUL!!!
Yeah. . . I'm typing up my disturbed story, entitled Drug Trip, which you may have the priveledge of reading soon if you're clued into the disturbed story contest.
If you're not, here's the deal: Kochie and I had a random idea today at lunch to have a disturbing (as in, gives you nightmares, leaves a scar on your psyche) storywriting contest. I'm already done with mine, because. . . I'm just like that.
It's based on Snow Crash, though, but in a Neil Gaiman poetry-like style, like the story Virus if you're familiar with it.
If you're not, get familiar. It's a really great story and only like, three pages long.
[] . . . ees @ 8:51:00 PM
come home?
|
|