![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 9.10.03 . . . . . Tonight IS nicer. There's mist in the air, unreal mist that clumps into pieces that fit together almost flawlessly, with only tiny crevasses in between. The moon isn't up very high yet, but when it is I'm sure it'll be as bright as last night. So like, I was singing after Youth Court ended. It ended very early. Fifty minutes early, to be quite precise. First I was talking to Nicole and Asmaa, then we went inside and called our folks, and we talked briefly about how cool it is that Asmaa is bilingual (she speaks Arabic and English). Then we talked about cars, then they left. So I was singing Vincent, because that's what I'm inclined to do when I'm alone on a starry, starry night. Ha. Ha. Ha. And Jason was listening to me, which I find a little creepy. I don't even sing that well. When I was just through the first verse or so he came around the corner and asked me if I'd been in touch with my mom, if she was coming soon or at 8:30. I said yes, she was coming soonish, why? And he asked if I had a cell phone, no, I don't have one on my person. And he says shoot, my mom's gonna be forever coming here. And he talks a little longer, then he leaves me alone. So I re-start my song, and I look over around the last verse, and he's standing half-around the corner. I think he noticed I saw him, because he walked back towards the doors afterwords. Creepy, isn't it? I mean really. I can't sing, especially not that song. I had it in a screwy key so I was skipping around the octaves. But he was listening. Weeeeird Jason. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |