![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 18.10.03 . . . . . Just got back from the dance and finished becoming me again. We got glowsticks, which is no less than joyous, and stayed at the dance itself for about an hour and a half, maybe a little more, before going "screw it!!" and taking up our friend Mitchell's offer of letting us take back our temporarily confiscated boom box and listen to our music outside. We did this, and were warned not to do it again, but we didn't get in trouble. While we were in the dance, we hung out with Matt and, a little, Mitchell. After we left, however, Mitchell was our one and only male companion, which meant a lot of hugs. Mitchell's cool, partially 'cause he doesn't run away from female affection like Matt does. ^.^ We listened to Hallelujah like, three times, and Laura was crying, and I wasn't quite, I was singing and my voice was dying of overuse. We sang along with I'm a Believer, too, even Mitchell, which was cool. Ashley threw her glowstick ring into a tree by accident, but eventually recovered it. Tina's dad was late, which was good, not bad, and the remainder of our number hugged Mitchell goodbye and left in a shiny red Ford Focus. Then I reported to mom, who still thinks I like Matt, and I say, "no, Mom, you're very silly" and I want to say "stop trying to live through me, mom," but I don't. It was really cold. I had a huge coat but was wearing ballet-slipperish things and no gloves, so my little extremities were numb. I have Youth Court mock trials tomorrow. And I'm tired. So, so tired. My face is covered with makeup which I will wash off with vigor before I sleep. . . One blink for no, two for yes. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |