![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 15.10.03 . . . . . I'm going to have one hell of a day tomorrow, I can tell you. First stop of the day, the office to pick up my calculator, which I gave to Emma for math class this afternoon. She won't be in school, so her father is dropping off the accursed thing in the office in the morning for me to pick up. I would just say "oh, Emma, that's alright, I don't really need it that badly!" but the fact is I DO need it VERY badly, because I have a HUGE, BIGASS, FRIGGIN' NINETY POINT MATH TEST tomorrow. Which Baciewitz has specifically warned us about. I, um, also have a science test which I'm altogether not concerned about. Oh yes, and don't forget the research paper that's due Friday which I'll have to finish tomorrow. As in, no afterschool nap for Erin and I'll have to try to make dad understand that YES, I have to start my homework RIGHT NOW. And YES, I have to MAKE MYSELF DO IT. This'll probably mean just using I.E. after fetching a site or two from AOHell, so that I don't have to bugger around with people talking to me. I haven't touched my math homework, and it seems pointless to do so to me, since I don't have my calculator and I know all the method. And he never checks it. And apparently we have a stalker in California who keeps calling us. Billy is supposed to be back from Kung Fu by now. Grr. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |