![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 4.10.03 . . . . . Homecoming sucked just as much as the other dance did. Possibly more. Probably not, though. This time two couples were there to harass, although one of them I didn't harass, and one half of it eventually ran away claiming it was sick anyway. The other couple consisted of Nicole and Matt, both of which I took great pleasure in harassing quite a bit. I don't think they ever did dance. And, of course, I didn't dance with anybody. Only rap played anyway. There weren't very many of my friends who danced with anyone. I requested The Bad Touch, which the D.J.'s had probably never heard of, and if they did, they didn't know they had. Next dance (besides the party von rebellion we're having at Tina's house) I'm gonna request something by the Beatles and see if they play it. They probably won't. Fucking senior D.J.'s. They gave me a huge Pixy Stik. Why, I don't know. Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) is the provider of these Pixy Stiks. I find this ironic. That is going to be the only opportunity we'll have for good music. Seriously. Everything else sucks so much. I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it. And I am going to be a catlady.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |