|
. . . . . entries for 28.10.03 . . . . .
From a long time ago. . .
My Own Light
Remember once,
How we were one?
All three of us,
That time is done.
Love simmered,
Quite gently then,
Until it was too much,
To say “just a friend.”
You and she,
I saw it before.
The look about you
At the start of the war;
Nay, my love,
You saw not my spite,
Three “friends” torn apart,
By Nature’s might.
Remember before,
Her skin lovely and fair,
Now it’s changed so,
But you don’t even care.
My hatred rages,
As the unslightly boil,
I lean away from you,
Face in tears thick as oil.
Remember then,
How we stayed close for a while?
It took time before
My heart ceased its denial.
But look at me now,
Not as I was.
I flourished twice as much, and why?
Alone. Just because.
[] . . . ees @ 9:11:00 PM
come home?
|
|