|
. . . . . entries for 12.9.03 . . . . .
SO. MUCH. BAD. MUSIC. ALL. AT. ONCE.
All they played at the dance was rap. That was IT. NOTHING else. So eventually we gave up dancing to the sucky music and moved into the Old Cafe, where I sang to Kochie, and where Kochie went to sleep, and where Emma asked me why I wasn't in chorus. It's an interesting thought. I'll keep it in mind.
I didn't even try to go to the library. Naturally I couldn't have - the hallways were all blocked up.
I'm tired and kind of pissed off.
(If you're a moron, I didn't dance with anyone 'cause it's humanly impossible for some reason.)
(Sappiness advisory) And I also miss Charlie. :P Once this really hit home, I kind of realized that the dance, overall, sucked. I hope I'll get the opportunity to talk to that little bastard over the weekend. (Sappiness advisory territory passed)
Arg. . .
[] . . . ees @ 11:38:00 PM
come home?
|
|