|
. . . . . entries for 3.9.03 . . . . .
So: Today was my first day of high school. It was alright, I suppose. None of my classes will kill me. I do not have Frau Bird for German anymore, and I shall miss her. :( I signed up for three clubs (gasp!) in addition to Youth Court: drama club, anime club and German club. :)
Let's see. . . Colin Wheeler is in my art class and my English class, which may kill me. But that's not the important thing about English class, oh no. The important thing about English class is that the theme for the year is "The Individual in Society." As in, how one person functions in a group. As in, government. As in, ROUSSEAU AND LOCKE!!!
And you all know what that means, kids!
It's time to MOCK LOCKE!!
There once was a thinker named Locke,
And many a maiden he'd mock,
He was quite brash, they say,
And rude, 'til one day,
He got a faceful of frock.
[] . . . ees @ 4:34:00 PM
come home?
|
|