![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 3.7.03 . . . . .
Wee! I took the Shounen
Yay. :) I had to mess with the HTML for that results thing endlessly. Click on the pretty picture to take the test. In other news, Billy will be gone all weekend. This saddens me. :( Also in other news, Cassie is coming home this Sunday. This means she will be here for my birthday and it also means I will have to somehow hide my story from her lest she finds it and reads it. . . it's supposed to be a big surprise. In other other news, Kristen also has a blog which you will find on my toolbar imminently. All of these people stole my layout. I think I should change it so I won't be so conformity-ish, but I'm way too lazy. Aha, and in other other superbly cool news, I have finally listened to the mp3 CD Cassie made me in her car's new TOTALLY FRIGGIN' AWESOME stereo system! xD Happiness. They're coming to take me away, hah hah, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, hah hah, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time. . . I think that's the end of news, so. . . yeah. :) Fare thee well.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |