|
. . . . . entries for 2.7.03 . . . . .
So, yeah. . . hi, guys. :) How goes life? Terminator 3 opens today, and I might go see it. It's the movie my family is looking forward to most all summer. And you thought we were nice, if crazy, quiet people. . . now you know that we're really violent mechanical crazy people. . . *hem*
Yeah, I'm also halfway through the gigantic new Harry Potter. . . if not moreso by now. I just laugh every time I think of Sirius getting a letter addressed "Snuffles. . ." ^.^
Yes, and Shannon was telling me how pathetic I was and how I have no life, which I already knew in any case.
Could I be. . . a Harry Potter geek? xD
[] . . . ees @ 11:23:00 AM
come home?
|
|