|
. . . . . entries for 16.7.03 . . . . .
::sings:: Son, can ya play me a memory? I'm not really sure how it goes, but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger man's clothes!
^.^ Hi, how're you? I'm great. Thanks for asking. Cassie's gone to Boston, but first she met up with her high school heartthrob Ian. My mother wants her to run away with Ian and forget about Bill.
(A secret bit of Erin thinks this sounds like a good idea.)
We are going to have a storm. I'm happy about this storm idea. I hope the weather is nice on Friday, though, because Shannon's party is on Friday, and Shannon's party involves swimming. :)
I hate my teeth. They kind of suck.
[] . . . ees @ 3:45:00 PM
come home?
|
|