|
. . . . . entries for 3.7.03 . . . . .
In other other other news: (this is the stuff I forgot before)
I got a dusty rose-and-black-marbled composition notebook for random scribbling during CTY. I think I will probably continue writing while I'm there and there'll be some doodles and so forth within its pages too. I wrote a mission statement on the first page.
I'm back in touch with Matt Baxter. I'm sure he's quite overjoyed about this. It seemed to me like he was very careful not to rebuff my comment that Nicole was his chick. :) I think he really likes her. I'm happy for him and I shall bug him further in high school about asking her to dances and things.
And I was shocked, amused and impressed by the fact that my sister and her friends have been playing Mortal Kombat instead of going out and enjoying the weather. I am not the only one. :)
[] . . . ees @ 7:54:00 PM
come home?
|