|
. . . . . entries for 14.7.03 . . . . .
Holy shit, I just came up with the best Internet pickup line ever!
"Hey baby, check out my blog. . ."
MWAHAHAHAHAAA!
Ah. . . so. Today so far has been kind of ordinary. I'm going to clean some stuff up in a little while, whenever I run out of things to talk about with my darling partners in crime, which may happen quickly.
I wonder what Shannon wants for her birthday. I think I will probably stick with the traditional Erin-like giftgiving pattern. Many of you may know which lines this runs upon. Anyway. Yeah. Thinking about CTY, which is going down pretty soon, and Snow Crash, which kicks simply ridiculously large amounts of ass. :) Yay. I love Neal Stephenson.
So. . . have a nice day. :)
[] . . . ees @ 2:11:00 PM
come home?
|
|