|
. . . . . entries for 7.7.03 . . . . .
Hey, I went birthday shopping and got obscene amounts of stuff!
I got: a denim jumper (KAS got the same one), green pants with lots of cargo pockets that have brass links on the belt (coolness), ordinary blue jeans (you don't know how long it's been), a phoenix-y shirt (shiny), a gray-and-black partially-fuzzy velour-ish skirt (fuzzy. . .), and a gold/silver/black shirt to match the skirt with traily pretty sleeves (yay.). I also got dark chocolate, a mess of new CDs and some new books. And of course a call from my favorite cookie, Kochie. xD Thank you for calling, Kochie. :) ::hugs::
Oh. . . this jumper is comfy, though. xD I wanna go to sleep. . . and it's only just eleven. . .
[] . . . ees @ 11:02:00 PM
come home?
|
|