|
. . . . . entries for 13.4.03 . . . . .
Whee! Mr. Adamo, get ready to read a poem which is fourteen pages long typed! ^.^
No. I didn't write it. I'm doing an analysis on it. It's Goblin Market by Christina Rosetti. He probably does not approve of me doing an analysis on it. Well. Ain't that TOO DAMNED BAD. :P
I am also analyzing Poet as Mathematician by Lillian Morrison, Jabberwocky by Lewis Carol, and Burning Love Letters by Howard Moss. ^.^
And I'm putting in lots of my own stuff. The stuff I wrote for class this year (one of those being something I actually wrote last summer, teehee) and some other stuff from last summer and freestyle just lately. Wheeeee! I miss writing-intensive poetry units. I like writing poetry, but reading it gets under my skin after a while. ^.^()
[] . . . ees @ 7:33:00 PM
come home?
|
|