|
. . . . . entries for 10.4.03 . . . . .
To one Nicole Bieber, if she should read my blog while this exists upon it, which she may well do:
I'm aware that occasionally I act weirdly, or even insultingly, towards other people. I like to think I have good reasons for my actions. (Most of the time.) All people make mistakes, though, s'like. I'm sorry if I offended you ever and I know this took me a while to post but it took me a while to get off of my high horse. ^.^() Sorry if I ever made you mad.
And also, I'd like to say that we seem to be similarly annoying people in a few ways (since we both seem to be intelligent and perhaps academically obsessed individuals who're overly self-righteous, me moreso than you on that last one) and I'm sincere in my apology. ^.^() I must annoy you just as you annoy me.
And I give you permission to step on my foot repeatedly the next time you see me. ^.^
[] . . . ees @ 4:25:00 PM
come home?
|
|