|
. . . . . entries for 22.4.03 . . . . .
Oh yeah. And I'm back. Apparently no one missed me because no one commented on my blog saying so. o.O
The visit was rather uneventful and it may be the last egg-hunting quest we have. Ever. Which saddens me, because what's the point of it all if it doesn't involve that? We'll just sleep 'til noon and wake up to eat Easter dinner, maybe watch a movie, then go home. And THAT'S no fun now, is it?
Well, alright, it wasn't entirely uneventful but I feel entirely too lazy to post why it wasn't. So. If you want to know, ask, and I'll tell people.
I tried salad. YEEEEECH. I could stand it, I think, if it wasn't so greasy and floppy and oily. Fresh green stuff I can take. But oily green stuff is so strange. The anchovies didn't help either. Or the mandarin oranges. They just didn't *taste* right. Not in the context of everything else anyway.
Oh well. . . now no one can say I didn't try.
[] . . . ees @ 11:41:00 AM
come home?
|
|