![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 4.4.03 . . . . . Blearg! Alright, well, this has been a funny sort of week. First of all, I was out of school on Wednesday with a cold. I have not had a cold in a very long time and I tell ye. 'Twas no fun. And, at the end of that gloriously dull day, I went to the vet. My cat is a mess. He could have thyroid problems and/or cancer. It makes me sad. I love my cat. My cat is that wonderful sort of cat that doesn't kill things, just sits by where he knows things are (a chipmunk's hole for example) and sits, regally, watching it. He's not supposed to be sick. :P So yeah, yesterday I was still sick but I went to school anyway 'cause I hate missing school. I had four math worksheets to do for homework. I did them all but I didn't really do my German project to the extent I should have. I woke up today. The power was out from the ice storm. It was a little before six. We called Shannon, who was in the shower so she didn't answer. Then we called Alicia's family to ask what was up with school. Turns out it was cancelled. Shannon then called back and I chatted her about nothing much for a little while. Then I read Lovely Bones for an hour or something with a flashlight, then I went back to half-sleep 'til noonish. And now? I'm still going to see Spirited Away, though we're catching an earlier show than we had planned. My godfather (Uncle Eggy) rocks. :) I'm listening to Queen. This is one of my favorite songs on this CD. I don't know if this is the title, but it seems like the title *ought* to be Slightly Mad. The background music reminds me very much of FFIX's You're Not Alone somehow. Only less inspirational and more happy-minor-ish, well. . . slight madness. Happy minor is my *favorite* type of music. Which is weird. Happy minor is not a technical term, nor is it any sort of in-the-know phrase. I just made it up. But it's that kind of minor that's like demonic leprochauns as opposed to a dark, evil invisible force eating things. No. I'm not making much sense, am I? Oh well.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |