![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 29.3.03 . . . . . On an entirely unrelated note: I am now restricted from partaking in any social activity or PS2-playing for the next month, due to a misunderstanding that knocked my parents for a loop. I saw The Core. It rocked. All individuals on this Earth should see it. Unfortunately, after the movie I learned that I had five missed calls on my cell phone and I was supposed to call my mother as soon as I learned what time the movie was. I was not aware of this, either because I misunderstood or I was tuned out because of the repetitive nature of what she was saying (along the lines of "do not hang out with thugs, do not hang out with floozies either as it could end up being the same as hanging out with thugs, do not hang out with anyone you do not know and overall be safe" repeating in a continual loop). Ah well. Such is life. Mom thinks that Dad'll give up this sentance (for it was mostly Dad's doing) before the week is out. I disagree.
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |