![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 3.3.03 . . . . . Hah! I have no life! Cassie is home! Mom is harassing my about the eighth grade dance because she read THIS blog! I will have to CENSOR this blog from now on so that Mother dearest will not read something and nag me about it endlessly! What can I write about now!!!???? o.O Charlie has had a revelation. It dawned on him today that politics are not objective, but are subjective, and that his viewpoint had been, for a long time, controlled entirely by American propaganda. Good job, Charlie! :) What else. . . I did all the questions on a math sheet, even though I was only supposed to do the odds, just now. This is entirely because I didn't read the directions carefully enough and has nothing to do with my desire to exceed. So shush! :P What else. . . hm. Cassie blogs a lot, but she doesn't blog as much now that she's at home. Now she just goofs off without cause. Thursday is what we call a HELLDAY. Remember those? I have band with Mr. Sexist Ogre, then I have flex (fine, because we're doing ping-pong in gym, which is as rigorous as hell, believe it or not, because Mrs. Baldwin runs us through the boot camp drill before it JUST to tick us off), and then it gets interesting, because I have a dentist appointment. Oh yes, nap time for Erin. I always have busy days on dentist appointments. But wait, I'm not done yet! After my dentist appointment I have a concert with aforementioned Mr. Sexist Ogre. I have a skirt and shirt which will, happily, tick him off. Ticking off Mr. Lamb makes me happy, because he ticks me off. :) And Cassie is here. And there's a new Foamy out, which is SO DAMNED FUNNY you would not BELIEVE. I don't think I've mentioned Foamy yet, but this particular one is really, really, painfully funny. It takes place in line at the post office. You can find Foamy in The Vault at illwillpress.com. Enjoy. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |