![]() |
|
|
. . . . . entries for 17.8.02 . . . . . I hath wrought holy havoc upon Brick, New Jersey and am currently in the process of wreaking holy havoc in Annapolis, Maryland. Arthur hates me. If you don't know who Arthur is. . . well, since few of my readers probably know who Arthur is anyway, you can ask if you *must.* Hah. The other female members of my family have interesting ideas about goings-on recently. I shall have to communicate them more directly to those whom is concerns. Cassie's room was neat before we arrived, then it got un-neatened by the hurricane that is the Sherman visiting ethic. No one is online. Cassie hasn't changed her wallpaper since she got the damned computer. It's getting BORING. -.o Any which way, Erin ought to be bonding with her family members instead of with the ergonomic keyboard that hates her. :P My father is making faces at me. I shall communicate again when I return from the depths of Annapolis. Ciao for now!
Comments:
Post a Comment
come home? |
.:people:.
{ting} .:past:. April 2002 .:skin:. turtles! turtles! by araglas |