|
. . . . . entries for 21.8.02 . . . . .
According to a philosopher selector on selectsmart.com, I'm most similar to Descartes and the least similar to Sartre. Most of the guys on the selector are existentialists whom I may know more about than my St. Johns-going sister, which amuses me. Why, I ask; why is it that St. Johns saves all the existentialism goodness until the end? A lot of it's pretty depressing, too. Heidegger for example. We didn't spend a lot of time on him, though.
(and he wasn't on the selector. haha. ha. ha!)
If anyone here has not yet taken the mythological creature quiz, do so now, before I eat you. :P In my most recent runthrough I came up as gryphon. I was actually trying to be me, too. I wonder if that means I'm not a succubus anymore?. . .
[] . . . ees @ 10:39:00 AM
come home?
|
|