|
. . . . . entries for 10.6.02 . . . . .
Ahaha. AHAHAHA! Someone took a decent picture of me! SOMEONE TOOK A DECENT PICTURE OF ME! MWAHAHAHA! I SO HAPPY! ::continues to cackle maniacally for a bit, then coughs and stops being uncivilized::
Madskillz' mum says I look like M. J. from the Spiderman flick. Isn't that weird? Looking at this picture, though, I sort of get it.
Two more weeks. Two more weeks. Two more damned weeks. . . ::bangs her head on the desk:: This might be the end of me! I don't want to fail my bug project! I want to PASS science! I want to find my purple memory card! Cassie, do you have my memory card for PSX? It went POOF and I can't find it. And I actually *have* a PSX game I want to play.
Any which way. Who wants to see the aforementioned photototograph? I'll scan it. Eventually. If anyone cares.
Ciao!
[] . . . ees @ 5:51:00 PM
come home?
|
|